Michael Coorlim is author of eight science fiction and steampunk novels, co-founder of the production company Burning Brigid Media, producer of the audio drama podcast Synesthesia Theatre, and lead designer at RPG publisher Taoscordian Games.
Not bad for a guy who was homeless and unemployed when he started. As the freelance market dried up in 2011, he turned to self-publishing with Bartleby and James, and never went back to the job hunt.
In his limited free-time he enjoys unadulterated strong coffee, explorations into esoterica, doodling, consuming media, cooking, and engaging with his fans through social media. You can also reach him through the contact form below.
Interviews and Appearances
- 11/2012 – Michael Coorlim on Neophyte Podcast
- 05/2013 – Reddit Fantasy Writer of the Day AMA
- 03/2014 – Writing to Survive – Rocking Self-Publishing Podcast
- 05/2014 – Michael Coorlim: Self-Published Steampunk
- 07/2014 – Interview: Michael Coorlim on Dab of Darkness
- 12/2014 – Burning Brigid Media – Magic Radio Chicago (MP3 Download)
- 12/2014 – Alcohollywood and Copycat
- 01/2015 – Toxic Bag Podcast Interview
- 03/2016 – The Dig Podcast Interview
- 03/2016 – Toxic Bag Podcast Interview
- 03/2016 – The Return of Burning Brigid Media – Magic Radio Chicago
- 04/2016 – Creating Audio Drama with Michael Coorlim – Self-Publishing Podcast
- 06/2016 – Audio Dramas with Michael Coorlim – Rocking Self-Publishing Podcast