- $3.99 ebook through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iBooks and Google Play
- $14.99 paperback through Amazon
- $14.95 audiobook through Audible
London society holds many expectations for gentlewoman Aldora Fiske. Despite her great proficiency at the great game of the social season, Lady Fiske chafes at the restrictions her social position holds for her. It’s only far from the prying eyes and wagging tongues of London parlors that she can truly live the life that she craves.
She’ll find adventure with pirates high above the London streets, in the far off jungles of Mexico, and in the heart of the aging Ottoman Empire.
It’s a delicate tightrope she walks, between dilettante and adventuress, with one wrong step leading to utter ruin in the eyes of her elite peers. Still, when the alternative is an existence more stifling than any corset, the adventurous young woman will risk it all for one more thrill.
Obligation and injustice collide in this second of the Galvanic Century steampunk series of Edwardian fiction novels.
This book is available as part of the Steampunk Omnibus collection. You can save quite a bit by opting for the collection rather than individual volumes.
Latest posts by Michael Coorlim (see all)
- Onward to 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Writing in a Shadow Decade - October 31, 2018
- The LARPening: A Tabletop Game About Live Action Roleplaying - September 17, 2018