- $3.99 ebook through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, iBooks, and Google Play
- $14.99 paperback through Amazon
A wedding plagued by the unholy fusion of dead flesh and hot brass
At long last, gentleman detective Alton Bartleby is set to wed his fiance of almost a decade, Aldora Fiske. The wedding is off to a rough start with the bride still recovering from a kidnapping in the middle-east and the groom showing up drunk, and matters only get worse when powerful half-man half-automatons mount an assault on the ceremony.
While Aldora protects the guests barricaded in her ancestral home, it’s up to Bartleby and his detective partner James to discover the source of this menace and discern the cogsmen’s weakness… or forever hold their peace under an unending assault of brass and flesh.
March of the Cogsmen is the third book in the Galvanic Century series of steampunk mystery thrillers.
Latest posts by Michael Coorlim (see all)
- Onward to 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Writing in a Shadow Decade - October 31, 2018
- The LARPening: A Tabletop Game About Live Action Roleplaying - September 17, 2018