At the end of September I’ll be releasing my 7th Galvanic Century book, Lighter than Aether. Here’s the cover I’ve commissioned from French artist Edouard Noisette:
There’s still quite a bit to do before publication – a final round of manuscript edits, setting up some marketing, both for the book and for my guest appearance at the Chicago Steampunk Expo. As such, and to recoup some of the production costs, I’m running a kickstarter as I have for books in the past.
The rewards are pretty simple – ebook or paperback copies of either the new book or all seven Galvanic Century titles.
- $5 – Limited Edition Backer Ebook
- $15 – Paperback Copy
- $25 – All the Galvanic Century eBooks
- $25 – Signed Paperback
- $100 – All the Paperbacks
- $200 – All the Paperbacks, signed
More interesting, perhaps, are some of the stretch goals:
- $800: I commission additional interior art from the cover artist.
- $2500: I polish up Murder By Clockwork into a professional caliber interactive fiction piece.
- $5000: Burning Brigid Media produces Lighter than Aether as a full cast audio drama, like we did with Iron Horses Can’t Be Broken. Only this time, everybody gets paid industry standard rates.
So there you have it. Want to help me finish this sucker up? Donate to the kickstarter.
Latest posts by Michael Coorlim (see all)
- Rebelling in NaNoWriMo – Two Projects, Zero Novels - November 3, 2019
- Hero Historia: Jericho Rising 6 - October 24, 2019
- Hero Historia: Jericho Rising 5 - October 23, 2019