The kickstarter campaign to fund Iron Horses Can’t be Broken’s cover art ends soon. As of this writing we’re at 700% funded and we smashed through most of our stretch goals:
- $250 saw donors at $25 and up getting a digital download of the audio drama adaptation
- $350 saw the adaptation lengthened from 8 to 11 episodes
- $400 provides all backers with desktop wallpapers, and bookmarks to those getting signed paperbacks
This only leaves one stretch goal remaining. If we reach $600, I’ll be able to fund the next book’s cover, too, Steam and Soma. And everyone donating at least $5 gets an ebook copy.
We have about a day left. Can we make it? I think so. Donate now… it’s your last chance!
Latest posts by Michael Coorlim (see all)
- Rebelling in NaNoWriMo – Two Projects, Zero Novels - November 3, 2019
- Hero Historia: Jericho Rising 6 - October 24, 2019
- Hero Historia: Jericho Rising 5 - October 23, 2019